Sparks

Wednesday, July 16, 2008 Leave a Comment

My best friend used to get excited to visit Texas, partially because that meant she could buy Sparks. With that in mind, I bought a four-pack recently and expected to be blown away. This drink lures you in with the novelty of the Alcoholic Energy Drink that (an email informed me) contains the equivalent of three beers and eight cups of coffee. That said, I managed to get two and a half down in as many hours, and I felt nothing out of the ordinary. The taste is certainly nothing to compel one to drink it. Energy drinks are good, and alcohol is good, but combined, they taste (as Michael put it) like a sweet tart in a can...but not in the good way that you might imagine. Definitely not worth a second try.

Amy's Rating:

1 comments »

  • realJWade said:  

    Do we have a half a beer mug? Because Sparks is awful stuff.