Kirin Ichiban: Special Premium Reserve

Monday, June 9, 2008 Leave a Comment

 I wasn't very impressed with this "Japanese" beer.  Its brewed in America by Anheuser Busch, and pretty much tastes like a Budweiser, which I don't like.  If I had already had a couple of stiff drinks before hand, this would have been fine to maintain a buzz, but for initial taste and enjoyment it blew.

Jen's Rating:



Mike's Take:
In a way I hate to agree with Jendar on this one. It isn't that I doubt her beer review its just that I had had this a long time ago and thought I enjoyed it. Of course I was in Hawaii drinking way before PM and eating sushi. I guess when Kirin didn't interupt my drunk I figured it was good. Well I now stand corrected. It wasn't that good. It tasted like a sub par domestic and even the dragon on the bottle can't change that.

Mike's Rating:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

1 comments »

  • Vandal said:  

    I haven't had kirin for a while but I got where I Liked it. It was probably just the dragon on the bottle... I'm a sucker for shit like that