TsingTao

Sunday, May 18, 2008 Leave a Comment

TsingTao or ChingDao as its known on the street, is actually one of my more favored beers. It falls in the realm of Mickeys when it comes to explanation, because there is none. It is an average beer that falls in line with most of the other Chinese beers I've tried. But it comes in a green bottle and it is Chinese... That's all I really need.

Mike's Rating:






Jason's Review:
Tsingtao, or urine as it's known by me, tastes immensely like watered down ass. It is a light beer, with the body of a lager. Now, I generally don't drink a lot of lagers, and beers like this are the reason. There is no hoppiness, it is weak and a little flavorless, and it leaves an awful aftertaste. It's like a party in mouth and everyone hasn't showered. In short, I didn't remember this beer being so shitty.

1 comments »

  • realJWade said:  

    Agreed. It just has personality. Even though I always mispronounce it, and then the chinese lady scolds me, but what the hell.