Aiko

Thursday, October 11, 2007 Leave a Comment

I can't say it tasted like anything special but it knocked me on my ass like no other beer has done for a while. This Lithuania brew comes in at an unbelievable 9.5 which is just enough to second guess why you thought you should end your night with it. The company that distributes it swears it'll warm you up. I'm definitely not disputing that but I'd like to know who's gonna be the one to pick your cold dead body off the pavement.

Mike's Rating:

1 comments »

  • Anonymous said:  

    If you're american Miller drinker ,of course you will wake up on the pavement ... :) I am first generation lithuanian and I love this knock off :). I always take Aiko as my last drink at the bar and sometimes if I am late for a party, I take a bottle of it and I am at the same level as my buddies after 10-12 bottles of Miller or bud pee (no serious beer lowers can call those liquids a beer , but if you fill up my almost empty bottle of Aiko with water , you'll get your miller, no doubt about it) I am so happy that not all americans are that way. And plenty of microbrews we have here in US. And I can proudly call those brews "THE BEER" (like Cleveland's Great Lakes Breweries "Burning River" or "Eliot Ness"